Wednesday, October 5, 2011



 
Katie, the Best Invisible Superhero there Ever Was!

When I grow up I think I would make a great invisible superhero. I've always enjoyed helping people without being noticed. One of my favorite things to do is make people happy. I even have some experience at spying. I'm really good at helping people, I am good at not being noticed, and I like cash rewards, therefore, I will be the best invisible superhero there ever was!


Helping people has always come naturally to me. There was that time when I picked up chairs for my teacher. I'm always trying to make other people's lives happier. Whenever I try to be bad, I fail.  Being able to help is the first step along the path to becoming an invisible superhero.

Not being noticed is another thing I really enjoy. It's so exciting to watch other people without being seen. When I'm feeling invisible, I feel like a yummy can of peaches. I am to being invisible, what cookie monster is to cookies. Being able to not be seen the rest of my life would be cool!

Gaining cash rewards takes a special talent. I gained a lot of experience at earning money for good things. I learned a lot about the money system. For example, dollar bills are green. The time I spent collecting money is sure to give me an advantage when it comes to becoming an invisible superhero.

The three most important ingredients required in order to become a successful invisible superhero are helping people, not being noticed, and gaining cash, and I've got them all! I want to help people while being invisible. I'm never so happy as when I'm in the midst of super-heroism. It's like when a kid says, "I like superheroes." When I help, I am happy, and that's why I'll  be the best invisible superhero there ever was!

No comments:

Post a Comment